The Meetings listed below are open for all to attend – these meetings/trainings are generally non-garbed, meaning just bring your regular clothes.
Our weekly gatherings at Beulah Park are official SCA events and therefore attract a $5 non-member insurance fee for each attendee. If you are interested in purchasing membership ($35/12 months) please click here.
Note: If the forecast temperature is over 36 degrees Celsius meetings & training will be cancelled. Likewise if the weather is otherwise dangerous/foul – common sense rules apply.
Our Weekly training/get together at the Girl Guides Hall – Mellor Reserve, Brand St, Beulah Park includes:
- Monthly Baronial Meeting usually second Sunday of the month, 1:30pm – We plan coming activities and discuss organisational issues. All are welcome. Officers are requested to attend.
- Arts & Sciences Sundays at 12 noon – An opportunity to work on Baronial projects, with different classes and workshops each month.
- Dance Practice Generally Sunday from 11am
- Unarmoured Combat (Rapier) Sundays from 12pm
- Armoured Combat (Heavy) Sundays from 2pm
- Unarmoured Combat (Cut & Thrust) Sundays from 2pm
Our activities on a regular Sunday aim to wind up by 4pm.
Outside of our gatherings at Beulah Park, members of our group host other gatherings of interest:
- Scribes Workshop third Saturday of the month, 10am-4pm. Dernancourt, contact the Warden of Scribes, Fionn inghean ui Mheadhra (Fionn o’Mara) email@example.com
- Arts & Sciences Nights Monday night A&S is held fortnightly at Beefacres Community Hall, 10 Pittwater Dr, Windsor Gardens. All are welcome to attend. Classes are often scheduled, but this is also a good space to work on personal projects, chat and get inspiration from others. No garb is required. Kitchen facilities are minimal so feel free to bring snacks and drinks. Bring whatever tools/resources you need.$2 fee required to cover hall costs. Attendees must sign in as they do at Sunday training, so bring your membership card. Additional $5 fee for non-members.Please contact Fionn inghean ui Mheadhra (Fionn o’Mara) for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archery second Saturday of each month from 11am, 45B Yeates Road, Woodchester – contact the Captain of Archers for more info email@example.com
The College of Blessed Herman is the Adelaide University branch of the SCA and runs their own series of get togethers and trainings. These include:
- To be updated
For the Sunday meetings at Beulah Park Guide Hall, a $2 donation is requested to cover hall hire (just one donation for the day even if you attend all the meetings/trainings on the day). This is to cover our Hall Hire, tea, coffee, snacks and provides funds for things like our end of year BBQ.
Note that meetings will generally be cancelled if they clash with an Event. Check the Events Page to confirm.