Unless stated otherwise, all events are in-garb events. All attendees are expected to wear at least an attempt at pre-17th century garb. If you need to borrow some clothes for the event, please contact the Hospitaller at least a week before the event to arrange to borrow something appropriate.
Minors are welcome to attend SCA events and training, but they must have a parent/guardian present. A parent/guardian can also nominate another adult each event or training session as a caregiver to serve this purpose, please ask the Constable for a form, or print one yourself (2017 form here).
Sunday 30th October 2022 – Foundation Picnic
Come celebrate the founding of Innilgard at the annual foundation day picnic, in this 40th year of our group. Bring your picnic lunch, your games, and share your memories of Innilgard.
A&S: Lady Beatrijs van Doorn will coordinate a bardic competition with the theme of Innilgard and its history. Prizes will be awarded to the populace’s choice.
There will also be an A&S table for judging Kingdom A&S entries for November Coronation.
This is a day of food, song, and celebration, and it would be lovely to hear the voices of the Barony give cheer.
Participants are reminded that if they are unwell or showing cold or flu-like symptoms, they must not attend.
- Where: Felixstowe Reserve, Riverside Drive, Felixstowe, near Duck Pond #7.
- Time: 10.30am till 4pm.
- Cost: Free. Non-members insurance is $10 for adults and $5 for minors.
- Steward: Baroness Aeschine of Arran.
- Booking Form: N/A
- Activities: arts and science (crafts) competition, picnicking, singing and other bard entertainment
Sunday 27th November 2022 – Tournament of the Three Cups
Details shall be forthcoming.
- Where: Harry Bowey Reserve, Riverside Drive, Salisbury Park
- What Time: Setup 9am. Event start and Armour inspection opens 9:30am. Opening court 10am.
- Steward: Lord Tim of Newton.
- Booking Form: N/A
- Activities: heavy tournment
If you find an error, or wish an event added/updated, please email the Webminister