There is no Sunday training this week due to the Flight of Three Champions archery event
Weekly Sunday training at the Girl Guides Hall, Mellor Reserve, Brand St, Beulah Park, Mellor Reserve, Brand St, Beulah Park is our main weekly gathering, and features a number of different activities between 10am and 2pm.
- Armoured Combat (Heavy) from 10 AM.
- Arts & Sciences from 10 AM for work on personal or Baronial projects.
- Dance Practice generally from 11 AM every second Sunday of the month.
- Unarmoured Combat (Rapier and Cut & Thrust) from 12:00pm
- Baronial Meeting generally from 11:30 AM every third Sunday of the month.This is an opportunity to plan coming activities and discuss organisational issues. All are welcome and Officers are requested to attend.
Please note that Sunday training does not occur when there is a Innilgard Baronial event on the weekend, and is subject to the inclement weather policies listed on the Regular Meetings page.
$12 non-member adult
$7 non-member child
Our weekly gatherings at Beulah Park are official SCA events and therefore attract a $10 non-member insurance fee for each adult attendee. If you are interested in purchasing a membership ($45/12 months) please click here – signing up for membership will remove the need to pay the insurance cost.
The $2 donation is required to help cover hall hire (just once per day even if you attend all the meetings/ training on the day). This is to cover our Hall Hire, tea, coffee, snacks and provides funds for things like our end of year BBQ.
Available methods for payment are:
- Purchase a $20 prepaid punch card (Members only)
- Pre-payment for individual $12 non-member fees (Non-members only)
- Pay cash on arrival
Please note: We are unable to accept credit card payments at this time.
To purchase a new $20 Prepaid Punch Card
Pay $20 cash to the Constable on duty, who will supply you with a card.
Deposit $20 into the Innilgard account (SCA Innilgard, BSB: 036-019, Account Number: 233917) and email proof of purchase to email@example.com before training and collect your card from the Constable on duty.
- Please do this 3-4 days before training so that the cash clears and cards can be organized.
- When depositing a $20 payment for a new card, please use the reference “ST (your surname)” so it may be easily accounted for.
Important Notes on Prepaid Cards
- Bank deposits for cards should only be made in $20 increments. The full amount of $20 must be paid to receive a card.
- Payments for prepaid punch cards are non-refundable.
- Cards are for use at Sunday Training only. These cards can not be used for garbed SCA events.
- Cards are worth $20. 10 visits to Sunday training at the current cost.
- Cards are for the $2 hall payments only and should not be used for non-member payments.
- If you are a non-member and do not wish to pay cash on arrival, you may deposit $12 ($7 for children) payments into the Innilgard account (SCA Innilgard, BSB: 036-019, Account Number: 233917) and email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org before training. Please do this 3-4 days before training so that the cash clears.
- When depositing a payment, please use the reference “ST (your surname)” so it may be easily accounted for.