Resources for running events:
Event Steward Handbook
– Outlines the mandatory requirements for events in Lochac; and guidance regarding common ways to ensure a positive and successful event.
– Also has info on what is required in an event report
Event Submission Form DOC
– Required to Steward an event in Innilgard. Fill out and submit to Seneschal/Reeve/Baronial Council a minimum of 3 months in advance for booked/catered events, 1 month for tournaments.
Kingdom Event Database
– Submit your event proposal here as well as the above paperwork to Seneschal/Reeve/Council
– A list of items held in Baronial stock – these are quite useful for running events!
Event Report Template
– For formatting and submitting event reports to the Seneschal and Baronial Council
A&S competition forms (you need to submit both together with your entry)
A&S Competition Entry Form
– Want to submit an entry for an Arts and Sciences competition? You’ll need to print off and fill out these!
A&S- Competition Judging Form
– Both A&S Forms are required to submit a competition entry.
Baronial Device Template
– For use on the Baronial Device Banners
– For use in running any and every rapier or heavy tournament
Quarterly Report Form
– For Officer Reporting