Pre-Registration and Cashless Payment for Sunday Training
In accordance with the SA Government rules for resuming face-to-face community activities, and the SCAA Ltd COVID 19 response plan, the Barony of Innilgard is implementing a contactless system for hall payments, sign-in and pre-registration at Sunday Trainings.
To attend Sunday Training at Mellor Reserve, Beulah Park, you will need to do a number of things:
- Prepay some hall fees through internet banking
- Pre-Register through our online form
- Attend Sunday training and present yourself to the Constable with your membership card ready.
By doing all of these you will help us achieve a number of requirements for getting back to training:
- We cannot accept cash payments
- We must pre-register for all in-person activities
- We must keep a record of all attendance for contact tracing
- We need to minimise contact between us as much as possible, and maintain safe physical distancing.
Prepaying for Sunday Training
Sunday training has a $2 per member per day fee, and non-members are charged for insurance on top of this. Prepaying is done through internet banking only.
NOTE: We are unable to accept card payments at this time.
How to prepay:
- Go to your bank’s internet banking website on your computer or open their phone app on your phone.
- Transfer an amount of money into the Innilgard operational bank account:
Name: SCA Innilgard
- You need to use the Note or Transaction Description to tell us what the money is for:
- The description must start with ST for Sunday training. If you’re just paying for you, that’s it. Just ST.
- If your payment is for multiple people, then put the amount allocated to each additional person. Not you, but the other people your account is paying for:
- Eg for a $20 payment split equally between John and Martha Smith (from Martha’s bank account): ST Smith J10
- Or for the same size payment from John’s account: ST Smith M10 (we already know the name of the account holder from the transaction!)
- If your bank doesn’t let you put enough information in, then create your own email as per point 4 below.
- Use your bank’s facility to email a receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your bank does NOT give this facility (it’s usually in the payment confirmation) send an email yourself to the receipts address with the following information:
- The name of the account being paid from
- The transaction receipt number (created by your bank)
- Who is being paid for, and how much for each person.
- Don’t forget to pre-register for the day you intend to attend.
How to Pre-Register:
- Go to the form on your favourite browser (on your computer or phone)
- Fill out your email address and acknowledge that you will abide by the Innilgard COVID-Safe plan and the SCAA Ltd COVID-19 Response Plan. If you’re unfamiliar with those plans follow the links to them.
- On the second page fill out the details of the person attending. If you’re filling out this form for you, put your details in here. If you’re registering a friend or a dependent minor, put their details there. You must put accurate information for contact tracing purposes.
- Put in the date you’re attending. Be accurate. Put in the date for the Sunday you’re attending in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Put down the intended activities (you can choose more than one) and membership status of the person being registered.
- If you are a member, confirm that you have pre-paid on the next page. If you are registering for a non-member, you will need to check each clause of the indemnity and confirm pre-payment.
- Submit another form to pre-register other attendees.
- A preregistration needs to be done for each and every person planning to attend.
- There is no due date by which you have to pre-register. You can preregister on the day BUT training may be cancelled the day before.
- If you pre-register but don’t attend, your pre-payment is automatically carried over to the next time you attend.
What do I do when I show up:
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Head directly to the constabulary table to register your attendance. Have your membership card ready if you’re a member. Wait for the constable to verify you are registered.
- Have fun, welcome back, we missed you.