In accordance with the SA Government rules for resuming face-to-face community activities, and the SCAA Ltd COVID 19 response plan, the Barony of Innilgard is implementing covid tracking sign-in and pre-registration at Sunday Trainings.
To attend Sunday Training at Mellor Reserve, Beulah Park, you will need to do a number of things:
- Pre-Register through our online form
- Attend Sunday training and present yourself to the Constable with your membership card ready.
- Purchase a $20 prepaid punch card or pay cash on arrival.
By doing this you will help us achieve the following requirements for getting back to training:
- We must pre-register for all in-person activities
- We must keep a record of all attendance for contact tracing
- We need to minimise contact between us as much as possible, and maintain safe physical distancing.
How to Pre-Register:
- Go to the form on your favourite browser (on your computer or phone) https://forms.gle/hxddq5cFKJbiMtHB8
- Fill out your email address and acknowledge that you will abide by the Innilgard COVID-Safe plan and the SCAA Ltd COVID-19 Response Plan. If you’re unfamiliar with those plans follow the links to them.
- On the second page fill out the details of the person attending. If you’re filling out this form for you, put your details in here. If you’re registering a friend or a dependent minor, put their details there. You must put accurate information for contact tracing purposes.
- Put in the date you’re attending. Be accurate. Put in the date for the Sunday you’re attending in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Put down the intended activities (you can choose more than one) and the membership status of the person being registered.
- Submit another form to pre-register other attendees one by one.
- A pre-registration needs to be done for each and every person planning to attend.
- There is no due date by which you have to pre-register. You can pre-register on the day BUT training may be cancelled the day before.
Paying Attendance Fees for Sunday Training
Sunday training has a $2 per member per day fee, and non-members are charged for insurance on top of this. The payment options available are as follow;
- Purchase a $20 prepaid punch card (for use at trainings and A&S night only)
- Pay cash on arrival ($2 for members, $12 for non-members)
- (Non-members only) Pre-payment for individual $12 non-member fees
NOTE: We are unable to accept credit card payments at this time.
Purchasing a new $20 Prepaid Punch Card
- Pay $20 cash with the Constable on duty, who will supply you with a card.
- Deposit $20 into the Innilgard account (SCA Innilgard, BSB: 036-019, Account Number: 233917) and email proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org before training and collect your card from the Constable on duty.
Please do this 3-4 days before training so that the cash clears and cards can be organized.
When depositing a $20 payment for a new card, please use the reference “ST (your surname)” so it may be easily accounted for.
Important Notes on Prepaid Cards
- Bank deposits for cards should only be made in $20 increments. The full amount of $20 must be paid to receive a card.
- Payments for prepaid punch cards are non-refundable.
- Cards are for use at Sunday Training and A&S night only. These cards can not be used for garbed SCA events.
- Cards are worth $20. 10 visits at Sunday training or A&S nights at the current cost.
- Cards are for the $2 hall payments only and should not be used for non-member payments.
If you are a non-member and do not wish to pay cash on arrival, you may deposit $12 payments into the Innilgard account (SCA Innilgard, BSB: 036-019, Account Number: 233917) and email proof of payment to email@example.com before training. Please do this 3-4 days before training so that the cash clears.
When depositing a $12 payment, please use the reference “ST (your surname)” so it may be easily accounted for.
What do I do when I show up:
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Head directly to the constabulary table to register your attendance. Have your membership card ready if you’re a member. Wait for the constable to verify you are registered.
- Have fun, welcome back, we missed you.